About Post Workboats
Post Workboats is a maritime service provider with more than thirty years’ worth of experience. From our home port in Urk, our fleet of RIBs is deployed to assist with projects all over the world. As a result of our hard work, we have made a name for ourselves as an RIB service provider. We prefer a no-nonsense approach: we say what we do and we do what we say.
We provide a variety of nautical services. Here’s a small selection of the many projects we contribute to:
- Seismological research for which RIBs are used to map out a large area.
- Surveillance of soil condition during large infrastructural projects/waterworks. For instance, we were involved in the work at the second Maasvlakte, among other places.
- Providing support during major international sailing competitions.
- Global event support for the Red Bull Air Race.
- Serving as a work and assistance boat while laying cables or performing underwater activities near offshore installations.
- Providing support during various TV and film shoots. Think of the TV show Yacht Vision and films such as Dunkirk.
- Shipping support during maintenance activities along the waterway.
- Safety boat for work on docks.
Would you like to know more about the possibilities of our ships? Take a look at our Services page.
Experience and quality
At Post Workboats, we take great pride in our extensive experience with RIB services. As we have been operating in this sector for thirty years and work with highly motivated and highly experienced teams, we are convinced of the quality of our services.
We are proud of our RIBs and only work with the finest materiel. All our RIBs are equipped with modern and environmentally friendly four-stroke Yamaha motors. They also come equipped with marine radio, GPS with chart plotter, depth gauge, navigation lighting, hydraulic controls, fire extinguisher, first-aid kit, anchor, lifting rings and registration. Of course, our boats are also covered by all-risk insurance.