Actions speak louder than words. This is an expression that Post Workboats wholeheartedly endorses. We would rather show what we do and what we can do, than tell you a wonderful story about it.
A small selection from our order portfolio:
- Worldwide seismological surveys during which a large area can be mapped out in a short time at high speed using a specially prepared rib
- Surveying the soil conditions with large infrastructural water projects/water works, such as the second Maasvlakte
- Sailing regatta supervision/support rib during large international sailing regattas at Medemblik
- Event supervision at the Redbull Airrace
- Workboats/assisting boats in cable-laying or underwater activities at offshore installations
- Supporting the television programme Yachtvision and various other film and television programmes
All Post Workboats' ribs are equipped as standard with a modern environmentally friendly four-stroke Yamaha outboard motor and provided with marine telephone, GPS with map plotter, depth gauge, navigation lighting, hydraulic steering, fire extinguisher, first-aid kit, anchor, hoisting hooks and registration, and of course our boats are provided with an all-risk insurance coverage.
References Sales / Rental
Braveheart Shipping BV is a maritime company located on Urk. The company has specialised in hydrographical and seismological research, survey activities, crew tendering and oil detection.
Braveheart Shipping works for various (inter)national customers such as Havenbedrijf Rotterdam, Van Oord Nederland and Royal Boskalis Westminster.Read more ...